John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:04:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thunder Bay Show  (Read 3459 times)
Marcie
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2012, 11:12:14 pm »

So...we cannot wait to see the show in Thunder Bay.

My husband Ken and I went to Las Vegas and saw the opening show for No Better Than This on August 18th.  Why does that date stay with me......it is my husband's birthday.  So...if you do the math that would be on his 40th birthday we saw John Mellencamp....let me tell you...it was amazing.

So now John is coming to out little town in the middle of nowhere.  Thunder Bay...known for it's ....Fort and its Port...however the Government of Canda has just decimated the Port of Thunder Bay by closing the Thunder Bay Coast Guard Radio station....a radio presence on Lake Superion since 1910.  Please John....mention us 10 pooor downtrodden Coast Guard Radio Station workers who will be out of jobs if the Government succeeds is shutting us down...we are fighting to stay alive...we are necessary.

Love you and love your shows.  If you so desire...Thundering Heart would be a great retro song to play.

Thanks.

Marcie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: