John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 07:12:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opening Night Canadian Tour Set List  (Read 30327 times)
ILMELL
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 10:11:38 pm »

Sounds like a good list. Glad he's keeping "Key West" in, such a great song. I don't know about anyone else, but it puts me in a weird trance (for lack of a better word) every time I hear it. Both versions do that (the Rough Harvest version being the other). It would be great if he'd add "No Better Than This", but either way it will be an amazing show.

I agree...it WAS a GREAT show....but would have loved to have danced to "No Better Than This"..........
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 10:13:09 am »

Has he EVER done encores?
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012, 11:47:33 am »

I just have to say that I was glad to have seen the first shows from the NBTT tour.  I know this setlist makes the casual fan a lot happier, but I am so grateful that I got to see The West End, Easter Eve and my favorite Right Behind Me, and the over 2 hour 24 song set. I also loved the "Evening with JM format with the film and art show, but again, the casual fan was busy talking or getting a drink in the lobby during the film for the most part. I was very fortunate.   
fjh999
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 01:03:29 pm »

OMG! Can't wait to see him here in St. John's, Newfoundland. I am attending both shows. Front row seats for the first one. I was really hoping he would play Dance Naked it is my all time favorite, but then again I love all of his music. Just seeing him live in concert takes numbers 1,2 & 3 off my bucket list.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: