John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:23:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Moving to NYC?  (Read 56143 times)
slm1206
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 09:22:04 pm »

Hey GeeGee, it's kind of funny that some people want our comments "policed" by the moderators, but their comments, especially the judgements, should be allowed.  Look up the word opinion!!! Roll Eyes GeeGee and I just seem to be like minded.
And PLEASE, keep the bible out of this! Grin
My comments are consistent...I love JM and his work (always have), Elaine is a class act (always has been), and I have NEVER liked Meg Ryan (disliked her way before JM & MR). Yes, it's my opinion and I have a right to it.   Cool
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 09:41:49 pm »

You both are soooo right. Cool
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 12:10:10 am »

There is a difference between sharing your personal opinion and telling lies, pretending as if they were opinions, though.

But that's okay, my guess is most people here are smart enough to tell the difference.

I also would love for the real John Mellencamp to have a chance to see what some of his 'fans' have to say - whether it's a personal opnion or lies - about the two main women (woman and a little girl really) in his life. My guess is he'd have a big laugh about it since all this has nothing to do with his real life.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:26:41 am by Rhonda3 » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 04:44:05 am »

His sons and daughters and his dad are the most important ones in his life. That is the truth.
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 05:51:15 am »

I can understand someone never liking Madonna, but i can't for the life of me understand why anyone would dislike Meg Ryan, as a red blooded American male i envy John, he's got great taste in ladies.
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 08:20:54 am »

People make comments everyday whether they like something or not its their opinion and leave it at that.

Opinions and insults at two different animals:

Opinion: A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:
 A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof

Insult:
speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse: treat or speak of  with contemptuous rudeness

« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:35:44 am by NewYorker » Logged
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 11:31:45 am »

Sheila, you misread my post or perhaps I was not clear enough. I'm sure John’s kids are the most important people in his life, and no doubt – fact – that Meg Ryan’s two kids are the most important people in her life too. But it’s also a fact that John has been spending a great deal of his time with Meg Ryan and her young daughter, more so than with his own daughters. That’s not so strange of course, since his daughters are all grown up. It doesn’t mean his own daughters are less important, of course not.
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 12:39:45 pm »

I understand what you are saying Rhonda, and I ment no disrespect to you or anyone else. I have a difference of opinion of Meg and their relationship and that's all. But because of that I do not feel it's right to slam anybody because they do not agree with someone.
I know there a few out there who like to cause trouble but oh well.
I have been a long time fan of John's, and I know he is aware there are fans that care about him and have been devoted fans a long time. He does respects other people's opinions whether he likes it or not.  I would hope so does his fans.

Peace to all.

Grin
Motumoyo
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 09:13:06 pm »

Of The article just gave the names of the famous brokers.

When focus on Leather Hobo Handbags black and that’s can be great!
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2012, 07:38:35 pm »

Hey GeeGee, it's kind of funny that some people want our comments "policed" by the moderators, but their comments, especially the judgements, should be allowed.  Look up the word opinion!!! Roll Eyes GeeGee and I just seem to be like minded.
And PLEASE, keep the bible out of this! Grin
My comments are consistent...I love JM and his work (always have), Elaine is a class act (always has been), and I have NEVER liked Meg Ryan (disliked her way before JM & MR). Yes, it's my opinion and I have a right to it.   Cool
i understand what your saying slm1206. this is a pretty outspoken forum. but isnt that the way John is? and if anyone is offensive in posting, then explain to me why they dont bleep out "F" word when john says it in his talks. which i think using that word is cheap talk anyways. i have been a long time fan of johns. but since he hooked up with meg, he dont look to good. i wonder if he thinks if he did the right thing letting go of elaine and his marriage. i really believe johns still in love with her and always will be. im rootin for them to get back together. i sure hope they do. i really believe what that old drummer said in johns bio that when he mentioned to him that he found the girl he always been lookin for and he was gona stay married to her forever deep in johns heart, i still believe to be true inside him
and tonyb your comment that some of us take johns relationships a little more personal than probably warranted, i dont think so, i feel we want to see john happy and make good decisions not bad ones.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2012, 11:18:22 am »

I can understand someone never liking Madonna, but i can't for the life of me understand why anyone would dislike Meg Ryan, as a red blooded American male i envy John, he's got great taste in ladies.
i wouldnt call meg a good choice,  however he cant seem to keep a gal  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:20:39 pm by geegee » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: