John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:22:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Farm Aid Louisville, Kentucky on October 1st, 1995  (Read 15200 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2012, 08:50:27 am »

Farm Aid's 10th Anniversary show in Louisville, Kentucky drew 47,000 supporters to a sold out concert and raised over $1 million. Top artists Hootie and the Blowfish, Dave Matthews Band, BlackHawk, John Conlee, Supersuckers, and Steve Earle rocked with Farm Aid founders Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp and Neil Young in Louisville's Cardinal Stadium on October 1. TNN broadcast the 10th Anniversary show on Monday, October 2.

Pink Houses

Authority Song

Hurt So Good

Rock in the USA

Crumblin Down

Rain on the Scarecrow

Small Town

Wild Night

Lonely Ol Night

Paper in Fire

sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 12:46:41 pm »

John wearing that tank shirt. Damn!  Wink Shocked Kiss
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 05:58:37 pm »

And Andy without a shirt under the jacket!  Wink

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
dolly23
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 07:42:23 am »

Love your comments Ladies!!!!!

How about John's converse sneakers and Mikes hair in the Scarecrow clip....thanks for posting.....made my day!
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 11:00:40 pm »

these are great videos. jm seemed so outgoing and just full of energy and life. and he had that going for years. i compare these through out the years.  he looks like hes going into some kind of dark place in the last 2 years. really scary. actually he's getting more spookier
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 03:19:15 am by geegee » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: