John Mellencamp Community
April 16, 2024, 08:07:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Ghost Brothers" Sneak Peak  (Read 31338 times)
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 05:38:35 pm »

Wow! Very impressive, I bet you have quite a collection from all those concerts! Awesome! Cheesy
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 08:34:49 pm »

Wow! Very impressive, I bet you have quite a collection from all those concerts! Awesome! Cheesy

I started traveling to see JM in 2003, starting with his GMA appearance when he was promoting TNM. I've been a fan since 1980.  Smiley

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 09:38:53 pm »

Did John skip the red carpet? I only saw mention of T Bone and King

“@johnmellencamp: Standing ovation with John, Stephen, and Susan on stage an amazing night @thealliancetheatre @
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:02:02 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 08:24:55 am »

John walked the red carpet with T Bone

“@johnmellencamp: Standing ovation with John, Stephen, and Susan on stage an amazing night @thealliancetheatre @
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 08:39:23 pm »

I started traveling to see JM in 2003, starting with his GMA appearance when he was promoting TNM. I've been a fan since 1980.  Smiley

Very cool. Your a long time fan like me. I first saw John on American Bandstand, he performed "Small Paradise" not sure the year 1979 or 1980. A bunch of friends and I went to this bar in Central NY to see him perform then. I was 15 and we got in, don't ask me how it was long ago. Anyway he never showed, I was soooo bummed. I have seen him in concert in NJ, CT and NY and at Farm aid in MA. The closest I ever got to him was in NY and he smiled at me from the stage. I hope to meet him one day, but my luck I would probably faint and never get to. LOL
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 06:29:18 pm »

John walked the red carpet with T Bone

T bone looked so cool
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 06:30:21 pm »

Very cool. Your a long time fan like me. I first saw John on American Bandstand, he performed "Small Paradise" not sure the year 1979 or 1980. A bunch of friends and I went to this bar in Central NY to see him perform then. I was 15 and we got in, don't ask me how it was long ago. Anyway he never showed, I was soooo bummed. I have seen him in concert in NJ, CT and NY and at Farm aid in MA. The closest I ever got to him was in NY and he smiled at me from the stage. I hope to meet him one day, but my luck I would probably faint and never get to. LOL

I hope one day you get the chance to meet him!

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 07:23:01 pm »

I like that music during the film.  Is that from the show?

Yes! Dar, you are going after tax season, as in after next Monday??

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 09:18:45 pm »

I hope one day you get the chance to meet him!

[/quote]

Thanks Sugarmarie
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: