John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:42:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John with Peyton Manning, Jim Irsay and others  (Read 9751 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2012, 01:28:28 am »

walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 07:47:28 pm »

Keep in mind that John was burying his mom the day after this photo was taken and that's why he wasn't in the best of shape this particular night. I don't see any correlation to his appearance and him dating Meg -- in 2010 he quit dying his hair and grew a beard, which made him look older. If tomorrow he died his hair and shaved his beard, he'd look almost exactly like he did in 2009. Have a little perspective.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 09:11:29 pm »

don't see any correlation to his appearance and him dating Meg
--
I don't either, It's just this poster(Who I suspect is the same one under multiple names/emails) wants to take yet another insulting shot at Meg for no reason. insensitive post to boot. Sad.

It was nice of john to show up for that gig though. His mother had died earlier that week I think.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 10:19:14 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 10:08:33 pm »

Poor John, I pray God watches over him.
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 01:03:21 pm »

Geegee - though just like the other poster I suspect your are known under another nick here - I agree with Walktall. Those things have nothing to do with eachother and I think it was brave that John went out there to perform only days after his mother passed away.

As for John and Meg Ryan, they look fine in these new photos from this past weekend.
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 01:59:12 pm »

John and Elaine always walked closely like that too. I guess time will tell. I am not being mean against her but they are odd together. Sorry.
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 04:51:01 pm »

Just remember.."And I've loved, and I fought with many, and the people they loved me just the same"...

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: