John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 09:51:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago Presale Questions & Problems - POST HERE  (Read 9510 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2010, 07:08:43 am »

Post your Chicago presale questions or issues here and Mellencamp.com will reply!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
mellenhead26
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 11:14:44 pm »

What kind of seats will the $125.00 seats be like?  If all the good seats are taken by the premium package deal then what will be left?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 08:24:01 am »

What kind of seats will the $125.00 seats be like?  If all the good seats are taken by the premium package deal then what will be left?

As I mentioned a week or two ago there are NOT that many Premium Packages per show, think dozens, not hundreds. So they will only take up a fraction of the $125 tickets available. Basically all of the $125 seats should be pretty darn good seats.

Please remember with the presale that not all of the tickets will be available through the presale. A good number have to be held for the public on sale, but there still are a good number of presale tickets available.

taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 04:59:56 pm »

Hi Tony,
I was looking at event pix online of the Chicago Theatre and it looks like the orchestra pit was covered and the stage extended. Is that how it will be set up?

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 09:54:17 am »

Hi Tony,
I was looking at event pix online of the Chicago Theatre and it looks like the orchestra pit was covered and the stage extended. Is that how it will be set up?

I am sorry to say I don't have access to specific staging info of how the shows/seats will be set up. Questions like that are best posed to the venue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: