John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:12:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mellencamp.com Fan Photo Pass Hamilton, ON  (Read 10247 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2011, 07:49:50 pm »

Photos by Jacqueline Barisan

Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 08:26:03 pm »

Thanks !
Looks like he washed the grey out Wink
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 08:44:36 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 08:57:32 pm »

Love the pictures. Great Job! Grin
DragonFly777
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 09:24:11 pm »

Love the pictures. Great Job! Grin

Thanks; I wish I could of been closer, I take much better pictures then this !!!

jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 09:17:25 am »

Great pictures, especially the first one!!!!
dolly23
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 09:43:24 am »

For those of us who can not make this leg of the tour....
thanks for posting!
Rburla
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 11:43:41 am »

I just want to go on record to say that prior to last Saturday's show, I have always been a huge fan of John and his music. I was very surprised when I bought the overpriced tickets but figured I had never seen John before, it must be something very special because he hasn't toured in so long in Canada, so I bought 2. Expecting a huge show!
The pre-show movie was a cheap out for not playing a warm up band. I have never ever seen a band play without one and for them not to even set up lights. What's with that?
They used the stage lights so that you could barely make out faces on stage even in the Orchestra seating. Way too much gospel and not even close on the music that everyone there wanted to hear. Take a hint John, Price gouging for tickets; COME ON!, bring your own lights, turn up the sound on vocals, play more of the old stuff ( not even one song from Cutting Heads!) and always come back for an encore. That was without a doubt, honestly the biggest, most disappointing concerts I have ever been to. Did you not notice that when you sang an old tune EVERYONE STOOD UP and sat down when you went off on a gospel tune? CHANGE MANAGERS OR WHOEVER IS YOUR AGENT.
signed, RIPPED OFF.
maybe other people will do the same and post their opinions.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 11:49:37 am by Rburla » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: