John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:01:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John attending Invocation for World Peace in Indiana  (Read 6750 times)
marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2011, 06:13:42 pm »

This is really neat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_s-uZIHTY

keep the faith / peace & love

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 07:12:34 pm »

Smiley
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 01:35:17 am »

Sorry, but shouldn't videos be posted in the video thread? It's not exactly a new video.
marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 06:03:04 am »

Sorry, but shouldn't videos be posted in the video thread? It's not exactly a new video.
I have seen a lot of old and new videos posted here and other places in the forum besides the video thread

« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 06:05:18 am by marilynb » Logged

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 08:55:06 am »

I have seen a lot of old and new videos posted here and other places in the forum besides the video thread

Maybe post it in the video threads as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: