John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:03:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg in NYC  (Read 27761 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2011, 09:56:49 am »

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, listen up.  This here is your future.

Former America’s sweetheart Meg Ryan was spotted with boyfriend rocker John Mellencamp in New York City today, and we can’t help but notice that the two had very similar styles.

The often cheerful Meg donned a tight-fitting military style jacket, jeans, and black boots that looked very similar to John’s style.

The couple have been inseparable since this summer when Meg followed John on his tour throughout Europe.

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/10/12/matching-style-meg-ryan-and-john-mellencamp-spotted-together-in-nyc-photos/?pid=14729#slideshow#slideshow
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:05:51 am by walktall2010 » Logged
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 10:47:45 am »

These two are looking sharp! They both look great. Being 60 becomes John!
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 11:39:49 am »

Loving the haircut, the old "long" do was getting a bit long and this is a refreshing nod to the old days.  Looking good boy.  Maybe 60 was what you needed.... Wink
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 01:15:31 pm »

There is something odd about them together. They don't fit.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 01:19:52 pm »

"Loving the haircut,

Also glad he is letting his hair go back to "au natural"

There is something odd about them together. They don't fit.

Sorry EmbarrassedI do, I think they make a great looking pair. Fit very well. Relaxed and happy.

He is looking great these days
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:24:37 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 04:16:04 pm »

Personally, I don't like the hair at all.
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 08:25:53 pm »

I liked his hair a little longer and darker too. Sorry they are not a perfect fit. Just media coverage.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 08:34:00 pm »

Sorry they are not a perfect fit

You know them both personally? Personality traits* likes dislikes * favoite books *etc? Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:44:21 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 08:49:14 pm »

A picture is worth a thousand words. You'll see soon enough. Cheesy
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 09:09:31 pm »

Huh? I already looked at the pictures taken yesterday. You got more? Post'em!
You have a beef with Meg Ryan? So take it up with her I guess if you know her lool hehehe
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 09:42:02 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 10:18:33 pm »

Do you know of a specific pic or are you just being sarcastic?

Nice to see Johnny in my neck of the woods. Him and Meg were seen eating tonight at "The Dutch" restaurant in Soho. They got some great taste. Oysters are primo.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:27:06 pm by NewYorker » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 10:26:03 pm »

I wasn't being sarcastic. Look at the pictures yourself. I am a huge fan of John's, I see somethng not right even if you don't. I saw it with Elaine a few years ago. Sorry.
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 10:34:08 pm »

Look at the pictures yourself

I did already, thank You.  

This dude makes 60 look cool! Lovin the jacket.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:41:23 pm by NewYorker » Logged
marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 06:29:29 pm »

I wasn't being sarcastic. Look at the pictures yourself. I am a huge fan of John's, I see somethng not right even if you don't. I saw it with Elaine a few years ago. Sorry.
I agree shielafarmer. The reason its not right is because Johns past track record with relationships or marriages have been already proven not good.  And I feel that this is another "rebound or fix me."  Until that empty void in Johns heart gets healed no person place or thing is going to fix him.  Course I have already posted my posts concerning this issue in his life.  I had the same kind of life with men.  Its not a good road to trudge down on.  Only John can say "enuf is enuf."  Evidently John hasn't bottomed out yet when it comes to his relationships with women.  This looks like another one stopping him from doing that.  But John doesn't have to bottom out if he doesn't want to.  To not hit bottom would mean time out from getting involved with anyone, trust God and clean house.

I read a post from some girl who claimed she knew John from when they grew up with each other.  Now what she said on the post could be a rumor, becuz we all know that rumors live a life of their own.  She said John told her that with women he doesn't stick around one woman long enough and then he just bumps them off.  So looking at his past track record seems like she is telling the truth.

The only 3 stable women he had in his life  as far as she was concerned was his grandmother, his mother and Elaine.  She said that it was heartbreaking what happened with Elaine and the boys.  She mentioned that she told him this too.

Thats ok John, my prayer partners and I are still praying for you!!!

keep the faith / peace & love
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:52:07 pm by marilynb » Logged

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 01:37:15 am »

They look happy. Thanks for the pix!

John's old and wise enough to lead his life the way he sees fit  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: