John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:38:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pittsburgh Presale Questions & Problems - POST HERE  (Read 28361 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 09:37:03 am »

As of 10:28 it keeps saying "technical difficulties seats not available online."

I got 2 tix in 3rd row at the $125 price level on left side. COOL!!

I am STUNNED at how well that went, that Mellencamp actually does this w/o charging to be in fanclub any more, and that Tony is actually online real time helping with any problems, real or imagined.

THANKS! GREAT JOB! 3rd row rules!

It's possible your presale password timed out, I just put the password in fresh and had no problem pulling up 4 tickets.

THANKS FOR YOUR APPRECIATION!!!

As you can tell, we try hard!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:06:04 am by TonyBClubManager » Logged

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
springsteen
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 09:55:10 am »

I had never purchased tix through here before, and to be completely honest, before I logged on & got the tix I was feeling like John's lyric in
Make Me Feel : "I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I know that somethin' had to go wrong."

I really just could not believe it would be that easy and was convinced I would not get tix. But not only did I get great tix, there was a real live person online to help and actually answering questions immediately when posted! And some of my questions I am sure were annoyingly basic. Amazing sevice. Thanks so much.
 And being that "I Ain't Ever Satisfied" I went back to see if any 1st row tix would come up for me (no luck) but several tix in row D (which is 4th row) kept coming up. How is that possible that they are still available?!?!?!!?
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 10:40:20 am »

I'm in need of a strong drink right now, but I got my tickets!  I figured out how to register on the site a few minutes before the sale started, so I was actually logged in as a member.  Then the sale opened up a few minutes late, but I got right on. We had decided that I would buy one close ticket, my husband wanted to go ever since last year's Dylan show, but he doesn't want to stand with all the "crazy ones", and the guitarkid and his gf didn't want to pay the full price, so the three of them wanted balcony seats. I was on the phone with another fan, she was going to try and pull up two close seats and I would sit with her if it worked, or I would buy one if I pulled up a better one that way as I needed to buy a total of 4. I managed to get a single in row D on the right, she couldn't get anything close, so I grabbed that one for me.  Then I went back in trying to buy the other 3.  I immediatly pulled up 3 in the balcony, one on the aisle as the big guy requested, but then the site or my computer froze up.  I couldn't refresh, exit, anything.  I had to shut down my computer, re log in, go through the whole process and I pulled up a different 3 seats.  I kept trying over and over, but couldn't get the original 3 to come back up or any with aisle seats.  I even tried a higher price but couldn't get anything with an aisle.  He said to not buy one for him, just get the kids, but I wanted him to go too, now that he's interested again.  Finally the first 3 came back and it let me complete the sale.  WHEW!!! Mellenstress!!!
dodge9
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 12:16:50 pm »

FYI  I called and found out there are three rows of chairs in the pit and then orchastra seating rows...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: