John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:26:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: London Ontario Cancelled  (Read 6381 times)
Rickenbacker
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2011, 02:10:08 am »

Today I received a short, curt e-mail saying the London show is cancelled. You'll get a refund. Return your tickets.

Nooooooooo!
Why? ? ?
No alternate date?
No options?
That’s it?

I can't tell you how much this concert was going to mean to us.
Man, I am really disappointed.
I rarely do anything as extravagant as buying concert tickets.
Is this a normal thing to expect?
"To bad. See ya."

'No Better Than This' has been more than just the soundtrack to my year.
Only a handful of times have I been this excited about an entire album in the past 10 years.
I've given 3 copies of the disc away to friends this year. I've talked it up to anyone that would listen.

We had awesome seats.
And on a Friday. I didn't even have to miss a night’s work.
I know 'stuff' happens, but this just doesn’t seem fair.

No one cares about me, no one cares about me, no one cares about me, at all... Sad
Rock55
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 11:02:01 am »

Hey Rickenbacker.... Tell me about it! Canceled Concert met every thing to MY SON! As well as many other people here and London Ont.
No Re-schedule .. nothing!!!!!

John Mellencamp ... CAN YOU FIND IT IN YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!!!

The Cancellation of the London Ontario Concert at Centennial Hall here in LONDON ONTARIO WAS TRULY A DISAPPOINTMENT . MYSELF AS WELL AS MY 13 YEAR OLD SOME ARE TRULY DEVASTATED BY THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. YOUR CONCERT AND TICKETS WERE A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY GIFT GIVEN TO MYSELF FROM MY SON. HE IS TRULY DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET ! HE IS A BIG FAN AS WELL AS MYSELF . I HAVE BEEN A BIG FAN FOR MANY YEARS I AM 55 YEARS OLD SO THAT'S A LONG TIME AGO I HAVE BEEN A BIG FAN. MY SON LISTENS TO HIS GREATEST  HITS ALBUM ALWAYS AND LOVES HIS MUSIC. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT OF CANCELLATION IS TRULY A HEART BREAKER!!!!!!
AN ERROR IN SCHEDULING THIS CLOSE TO THE CONCERT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN OVERLOOKED OR OCCURRED ! THIS BREAKS THE HEART OF A 13 YEAR OLD BOY THAT LOVES HIS MUSIC MORE THAN ANYTHING AS WELL MYSELF AND ALL THE TRUE FANS HERE IN LONDON.

MR. MELLANCAMP >> PLEASE CAN YOU FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO SCHEDULE A CONCERT  SOONER THAN LATER DATE HERE IN LONDON ONTARIO FOR MY SON , MYSELF AS WELL AS ALL YOUR LONG TIME FANS AND SUPPORTS OF YOUR MUSIC OVER THE YEARS HERE IN LONDON ONTARIO CANADA.

PLEASE >>> CAN YOU DO THIS FOR YOUR LOYAL FANS HERE AS WELL AS A 13 YEAR OLD BOY THAT HAD HIS HEART SET ON SEEING YOU!!! PLEASE!!!!

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
ROCK55
BRIAN
LONDON ONTARIO
CANADA
Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 05:27:42 pm »

Get over it. ..!!
Pages: [1]
  Print