John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:15:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg Vacation in Maui  (Read 42767 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2011, 09:37:21 am »

Departing by private jet, VIP treatment at the airport... Meg Ryan holidays in Maui A-List style with her boyfriend John Mellencamp

By Marcus Barnes

26th September 2011

Regular members of the public have to deal with queuing at the airport, sitting next to strangers and many other common complaints experienced during a flight overseas.

But for an A-lister like Meg Ryan all the little stresses that come with traveling by air are but a distant memory.

The 49-year-old actress caught a private jet as she left Maui in Hawaii, a favourite destination for many of the world's top stars, accompanied by her partner John Mellencamp.

Meg and her partner were dropped off on the runway by a driver who no doubt picked them up from a beachfront villa or a similarly luxurious holiday home.

The couple had only been in Maui for the weekend.

Meg was casually dressed in a black army style jacket, a black T-shirt, jeans and boots accessorising with a satchel.

She planted a kiss on her boyfriend's cheek as he met her at the steps to their waiting jet.

Meg and John have been inseperable since they went public with their relationship earlier this year.

The pair went public with their romance in January, just weeks after John announced his split from his wife of 18 years in December.

They had been dating for several weeks before they appeared together in public, but it's thought his relationship with his wife was over long before they got together.

John has a total of five children from three marriages, including two sons, Hud and Speck, with his estranged wife Elaine who he is in the process of divorcing.

Meg has been following her musician boyfriend around the globe on his 2011 tour.

In July he was playing dates around Europe and Meg was with him every step of the way.

When Harry Met Sally star Meg meanwhile, who is mother to adopted daughter Daisy, seven, and son Jack, 19, hasn't starred in a film since 2009 when she took the lead in Serious Moonlight, which failed to impress many critics or take much at the box office.

However, she's set to return to the screen next year in Long Time Gone and Lives Of Saints - if she can tear herself away from John's side for long enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2041964/Meg-Ryan-holidays-Maui-A-List-style-boyfriend-John-Mellencamp.html#ixzz1Z4LoAinK
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 11:58:10 am »

Nice pics! Very cute! must be nice to jet around and avoid the airport

But the "article" is very unresearched. One thing is , pretty sure neither meg nor John live in L.A.  Roll Eyes  LOL
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 12:07:10 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 02:05:31 pm »

He looks thrilled.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 02:14:08 pm »

He looks thrilled.

Being that he sees the camera pointed straight the him. I doubt he is thrilled
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 03:23:18 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 02:26:13 pm »

Nice pics! Very cute! must be nice to jet around and avoid the airport

But the "article" is very unresearched. One thing is , pretty sure neither meg nor John live in L.A.  Roll Eyes  LOL

They don't live there. Most flights out of Hawaii land in LA.

Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 03:40:06 pm »

Leave it up to that tabloid to write nonsense yet again. Not only do neither of them live in LA, as far as I know, his divorce is already final. Plus they were not there on a holiday, but he was there to play at a convention. Anyway, there's a lot more photos of them hand in hand and with their arms around eachother. The usual. Guess those were too expensive for the Daily Mail ?  Grin
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 03:45:15 pm »

Plus they were not there on a holiday, but he was there to play at a convention.

Darn, he gets some good gigs!! Grin Grin That explains the private jet!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 03:50:40 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 04:16:27 pm »

Leave it up to that tabloid to write nonsense yet again. Not only do neither of them live in LA, as far as I know, his divorce is already final. Plus they were not there on a holiday, but he was there to play at a convention. Anyway, there's a lot more photos of them hand in hand and with their arms around eachother. The usual. Guess those were too expensive for the Daily Mail ?  Grin

Where are these photos?
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 04:30:07 pm »

Here a few from when they just got there I think ---I found on twitter. Taken Fri/ sat maybe?

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/2011/09/paparazzi-greene-cleavage.php?bfm_index=9&bfm_page=0

Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 07:42:27 pm »

Aloso found this pic of him onstage at his convention concert in Maui Grin

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8142768&l=4fcd52bfe8&id=123377991316
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 10:15:33 am »

Where are these photos?

You need to be logged into certain photosites, sorry. But here's some examples.
link 1
link 2
link 3

They sure both love their tracksuits  Grin
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 03:44:14 pm »

Thanks Rhonda!
marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 06:48:51 pm »

He looks thrilled.

Being that he sees the camera pointed straight the him. I doubt he is thrilled

I would think that John would of responded to Meg inspite of the camera being there.  I have seen a lot of pictures of them together and seems like Meg is the one who does most of the first moves until John responds.

keep the faith / peace & love

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 10:16:30 pm »

If you look at those pictures in chronological order, he is grabbing her hand. 
Please let happiness win..... even if it could be shortlived..............Life is way too short not to.  I just lost a beloved friend suddenly with no warning due to a ruptured aortic valve.  If you don't have your health or your life, you can't be happy or sad.  Why mention "this" all the time? Let it rest.  It's preaching.  Or do I want to say Preachy?  But I don't think that is a work in the English Language.  Who the heck ever wants to hit rock bottom anyway.  I think we all try to avoid it. 
marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 10:38:08 pm »

I see these pictures. #1 John has both hands on bar of plane with a "thrilled" look?" #2 Is that John reaching out to shake hands with a man? #3 picture looks like John still has both hands on bar of plane #4 oh oh its the private jet, could it be that maybe John could be making the great escape?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

keep the faith / peace & love

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: