John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 01:12:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: premium ticket question  (Read 10304 times)
beezer
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2011, 01:49:22 pm »

Hi, I bought two premium tickets and while I understand that the tickets will be @ will call.  How do I receive the rest of the stuff?

Thanks!
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 03:09:05 pm »

Hi, I bought two premium tickets and while I understand that the tickets will be @ will call.  How do I receive the rest of the stuff?

Thanks!

Shows sold by ticketmaster get their premium package emails about 2 weeks or less after purchase.

Non ticketmaster shows get their package redemption emails about a month before the show after premium ticket sales conclude.
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 06:47:18 pm »

Thanks!

Shows sold by ticketmaster get their premium package emails about 2 weeks or less after purchase.

Non ticketmaster shows get their package redemption emails about a month before the show

after premium ticket sales conclude.

I've not gotten redemption emails from Ticketmaster or the other site I bought Knox tickets from.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 07:32:19 pm »

Thanks!

Non ticketmaster shows get their package redemption emails about a month before the show

after premium ticket sales conclude.

I've not gotten redemption emails from Ticketmaster or the other site I bought Knox tickets from.

Since Knoxville is a non ticketmaster venue it will be a while until those emails go out. Here is my standard email reply on the toipc:

Premium Packages are redeemed via email. This allows us to collect your shirt sizes, shipping address and double confirm everything through our LiveNation powered store.
The redemption emails come at different times depending on the ticket seller. Ticketmaster has an ideal system for us to interface with those buyers for TM shows get their redemption emails usually in 7 to 10 days after their purchase. Those emails come from Ticketmaster.
For shows with ticket sellers other than Ticketmaster there typically is more time after your purchase before you get the redemption email, sometimes up to about 3 to 4 weeks before your show. Those emails might come from the ticket seller or they might come from FanFire or LiveNation (or two trade names).
If you don't see the email (make sure to search your junk folder) by 3 weeks before the show please email us back at [email protected] with your order confirmation and we will get your redemption email sent manually.
Thanks for your patience,
Tony

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
beezer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 02:32:29 pm »

That's all great but I've received nothing additional from ticketmaster!!!!

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 11:56:45 am »

That's all great but I've received nothing additional from ticketmaster!!!!

If you are having issues redeeming your packages be sure to email us at [email protected] and we will assist!

Thanks
Tony

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
mamakat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 03:46:25 pm »

Hi. I bought two VIP tix for the Nov 5 NJPAC show which I attended. I bought the tix through ticketmaster on August 3rd. I never rec'd the 'extras' by mail. I picked up my tickets and parking pass that night at the box office. What should I do? Kathleen Treubig
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: