John Mellencamp Community
April 26, 2024, 08:32:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: huricane irene upstate ny  (Read 3625 times)
please
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2011, 09:36:52 pm »

First of all, thanks for all the great years. I'm a 42 year old local 279 carpenter trying to get a relief effort going in greene county, New York.  Getting carpenters together I can do, but people here need more than that.  I'm not asking for money, all I need is you, your voice and what you stand for.  You are "America" and represent the small towns we just lost.  We got 14 inches of rain that day Irene hit and none of us expected it, but it happened.  The National Guard has been here since and its amazing how cool these guys and girls are.  I don't know, maybe I just believe music is the best healer of all ,it's what we look for when we are hurting or happy.  Right now, we're hurting and it would be an honor if you could give us your music to help heal my community.   THANK YOU!.Rick Salvatore cell#845-346-5124 home5186223280 email [email protected]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 11:13:10 am by please » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: