John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 01:43:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the ticket limit??  (Read 6108 times)
jamiebeets
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2011, 07:45:33 pm »

If I buy tickets at the venue, not the pre-sale, is there a limit on the number of tickets? I need 6 and was wondering if I need to take someone with me. This is why I passed on the pre sale.

Also, I thought I read somewhere that ticket sales at the venue was cash only. The venue I will be buying tickets at normally takes a credit card. I'm assuming this show would be no different???

Thanks
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 07:00:19 am »

If I buy tickets at the venue, not the pre-sale, is there a limit on the number of tickets? I need 6 and was wondering if I need to take someone with me. This is why I passed on the pre sale.

Also, I thought I read somewhere that ticket sales at the venue was cash only. The venue I will be buying tickets at normally takes a credit card. I'm assuming this show would be no different???

Thanks

Actually turns out many of the shows on the leg have had an 8 ticket limit so management must have approved that changed and not briefed me. So if you are going for Knoxville (or pretty much any of the rest of the shows) you can order 8 through the pre-sale. Public on sales are typically an 8 ticket limit.

We have posted nothing about cash only so maybe you misread something if you think that was on our website.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
jamiebeets
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 04:31:19 pm »

Thanks.

Yeah, I tried to find the part about cash only, and couldn't find it again. Can't remember where I saw that, perhaps on the venue site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: