John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 01:48:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Elaine's divorce is finalized  (Read 15392 times)
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2011, 12:29:02 pm »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20518322,00.html
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 10:44:49 pm »

anyone happen to know who got that huge mansion or did they put it on the market?
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 09:32:43 am »

He still owns and lives in it.

(BTW worst pic of JM ever Smiley
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 09:36:07 am by Mellenfan71 » Logged
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 05:04:52 pm »

I agree, worst picture ever.
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 11:19:51 pm »

He still owns and lives in it.

(BTW worst pic of JM ever Smiley

on photo, yeah, it's that spit curl. on the house, what the heck is he doing in that big house? if he has the house where do his kids live?
adojamesjess
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 10:31:56 am »

i think its time for a new hairdo....let the grey grow in and cut shorter......
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 10:59:55 am »

Not a very flattering picture of either of them.  I'd like to see a new-do for John also...and I'd like to see the beard gone (not pictured)....makes him look too old.  And I've told him this before but he never listens!! Wink

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 09:20:19 pm »

i think its time for a new hairdo....let the grey grow in and cut shorter......

yep, let it go grey, cut it, let the balding spot show. truth is he looks lots like his dad. if he'd just go grey he'd look less like his dad (richard seems to dye his hair blonde?) and on the divorce. why would john keep that enormous house? he could literally fly around in there.
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 11:26:20 am »

So I'm checking out some other concert photos here and I'm deciding now that it's the beard....between the beard AND the hair it's just too much.  Thinking now he can keep his hair if he shaves the beard....

...don't mind me...slow day at work today....

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 12:08:24 pm »

More grey, less beard, I think most of us can agree with that :-)

Rene, why would he not continue to live in the house he has lived in for so long? I\'m sure his kids will still be there half the time that he is in B-town. Plus there\'s Meg Ryan and her young daughter who seem to spend a lot of time there.

Could People mag have picked a WORSE picture of John and Elaine. They both look awful in it!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:10:01 pm by Rhonda2 » Logged
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 07:46:15 pm »

More grey, less beard, I think most of us can agree with that :-)

Rene, why would he not continue to live in the house he has lived in for so long? I\'m sure his kids will still be there half the time that he is in B-town. Plus there\'s Meg Ryan and her young daughter who seem to spend a lot of time there.

Could People mag have picked a WORSE picture of John and Elaine. They both look awful in it!

true, true, true rhonda on the house. he just seems to be more of a cozy guy, as if he could spend the rest of his life living inside a hoodie sweatshirt. each time i saw a photo of that house i thought it seemed sort of un-john. seems a little bit cottage, a little bit cabin to me. consider he loves his vintage silver trailer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: