John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 12:29:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall 2011 Pre-Sales THIS Wednesday  (Read 14006 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: August 01, 2011, 04:34:30 pm »

Mellencamp News

MELLENCAMP.COM FALL TOUR PRE-SALES BEGIN WEDNESDAY!
Mellencamp.com Pre-sales for the Fall 2011 leg begin THIS Wednesday, August 3rd at 10 AM local time! Visit the TOUR section for complete show details, pre-sale information and ticket prices. Click the small blue information icon for show-specific information. To learn more about how our pre-sales work, click HERE for complete details about our ticket program. Premium Ticket Packages will also go on sale through the official ticket seller at the same time as the pre-sale. More details below on the packages.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FALL NO BETTER THAN THIS TOUR ANNOUNCED - PUBLIC TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY
Concert dates for the next leg of John Mellencamp's No Better Than This Tour were announced last week, with performances set for this coming October and November in Eastern, Southern, and Midwestern markets in the U.S. and Canada.

As a reflection of the diversity of styles and material that have been a hallmark of Mellencamp's eclectic career, the No Better Than This concerts are formatted into three segments. These showcase John Mellencamp in an acoustic context, fronting a small combo recalling blues/country and rockabilly roots, and ending the show with his full rock band.

In place of an opening musical act, each of the No Better Than This tour dates will be preceded by a screening of It's About You, the documentary by filmmakers Kurt and Ian Markus, shot on Super 8, over the course of 2009's Bob Dylan-John Mellencamp-Willie Nelson tour of minor league baseball stadiums. The film, both a SXSW Film Festival and Nashville Film Festival selection, chronicles the creation of the No Better Than This album that was recorded on that tour's off days. The hour-long film will be shown at 7 PM at each of the No Better Than This Tour venues.

Doors Open: 6:30 PM
It's About You Movie: 7:00 PM
John Mellencamp: 8:20 PM

Read the complete tour press release HERE.

John Mellencamp No Better Than This Tour (Fall 2011 Leg)
Public Tickets on sale Friday, August 5 at 10 AM Local except as indicated

Oct. 25 - Boston, MA - Citi Performing Arts Center/Wang Theatre *
Oct. 27 - Montreal, QC - Place Des Arts**
Oct. 28 - London, ON - Centennial Hall
Oct. 29 - Hamilton, ON - Hamilton Place Theatre
Nov. 1 - Grand Rapids, MI - DeVos Performance Hall
Nov. 2 - Columbus, OH - Palace Theatre
Nov. 4 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Performing Arts Center
Nov. 5 - Newark, NJ - New Jersey Performing Arts Center
Nov. 6 - Greensboro, NC - War Memorial Auditorium
Nov. 9 - North Charleston, SC - North Charleston Performing Arts Center
Nov. 11 - Savannah, GA - Johnny Mercer Theatre
Nov. 12 - Knoxville, TN - Knoxville Auditorium***
Nov. 13 - Louisville, KY – Louisville Place Theatre**
Nov. 15 - Green Bay, WI - Weidner Center For the Performing Arts
Nov. 16 - Milwaukee, WI - Riverside Theater
Nov. 18 - Rockford, IL - Coronado Performing Arts Center
Nov. 19 - Indianapolis, IN - Clowes Memorial Hall
* Tickets on sale Friday, August 12 at 10 AM Local
** Tickets on sale Friday, August 5 at 12 Noon Local
*** Tickets on sale Friday, August 19 at 11 AM Local

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

MELLENCAMP.COM COMMUNITY FARM AID AUCTION - ENDS WEDNESDAY!
The Mellencamp.com Community is currently conducting the 7th annual Mellencamp Fan Farm Aid Auction. Fans donate dozens of Mellencamp items to an auction with all proceeds donated to Farm Aid! There are many autographed, collectible, rare and unique items included! Check out the items up for auction! BIDDING ENDS THIS WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 3RD!

Ticket News

ON SALE WEDNESDAY! - GREAT SEATS AVAILABLE VIA PREMIUM TICKET PACKAGE
The Fall concerts feature No Better Than This Tour Premium Ticket Packages. Each package includes a premium ticket in the first 10 rows along with an impressive set of exclusive, and collectible, Mellencamp items! Quantities are limited, so be sure to act quickly!

No Better Than This Tour Premium Ticket Package Details
Package includes:
* One reserved ticket located in the first 10 rows of the stage
* Exclusive John Mellencamp Concert Tee Shirt
* Collectible Tour Poster (limited, numbered)
* Limited edition vinyl copy of John Mellencamp's newest album No Better Than This
* Commemorative Tour Laminate

>> LEARN MORE ABOUT PREMIUM TICKET PACKAGES <<

No Better Than This + Men's Album Cover Shirt Bundle

Save 35% on the men's album cover tee shirt when you buy John Mellencamp's new CD! Bundle consists of John Mellencamp's new CD No Better Than This and a black men's tee with album artwork imagery. Black 100% cotton.
$25.95
BUY IT NOW!

Women's Jack & Diane Tee

This black women's tee features caricature drawings on front and reads 'Jack & Diane Oh Yea, Life goes on'.
BUY IT NOW!
No Better Than This 2010-2011 Tour Tee

This black men's tee reads 'John Mellencamp No Better Than This' on front. The back lists the 2010-2011 tour itinerary. 100% cotton.
BUY IT NOW!

As always, thank you for your continued support!!

TonyB -Webmaster, Mellencamp.com - [email protected]

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
cinderella
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:30:25 am »

Just went on line to get my tix for the Louisville Palace show..... must be having issues, tried to get 4 or 2 sets of 2 for $92.00. First response was no tickets available??? How can that be when I actually sat poised with my finger on the button at 10:00am on the dot??
Anyway, finally was able to get 2, then had to go back and get 2 additional tix. Anyone else having issues trying to get thier tix??
stfrasure

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 09:40:57 am »

Angry   I COULD NOT GET ANY TICKETS FOR INDY TICKETS AND I TRIED RIGHT AT 10.00AM EST (THE SECOND THEY WENT ON SELL). I HAVE BEEN TO OVER 25 MELLENCAMP CONCERTS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM GETTING TIX. ......  THERE HAD TO BE A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SELL OUT IN 2 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 09:43:41 am »

Don't give up ! Keep refreshing the screen...it might take some time. First time I ever did one of these it took 30 minutes. Second time 15 minutes..it just depends.

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 09:59:36 am »

Angry   I COULD NOT GET ANY TICKETS FOR INDY TICKETS AND I TRIED RIGHT AT 10.00AM EST (THE SECOND THEY WENT ON SELL). I HAVE BEEN TO OVER 25 MELLENCAMP CONCERTS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM GETTING TIX. ......  THERE HAD TO BE A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SELL OUT IN 2 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indy tickets (including Premium) are not sold out. They simply were completely requested in the first few seconds. If you have 500 people all requesting that easily overwhelms the tickets available in the pre-sale.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 10:04:54 am »

Just went on line to get my tix for the Louisville Palace show..... must be having issues, tried to get 4 or 2 sets of 2 for $92.00. First response was no tickets available??? How can that be when I actually sat poised with my finger on the button at 10:00am on the dot??
Anyway, finally was able to get 2, then had to go back and get 2 additional tix. Anyone else having issues trying to get thier tix??

Same issue as Indy, just overwhelming demand for Louisville and Indy, all tickets instantly requested but then many return to the system. They are plenty of tickets in the pre-sale still unsold so please keep trying.

awburn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 07:20:50 pm »

I tried for Reading. It keeps saying wrong password? I have the correct password!
TheShoe

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 08:57:31 am »

Hi.  Where the heck do I find the Promo Code as a fan for the Boston Show in October? Thanks
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 09:01:31 am »

Hi.  Where the heck do I find the Promo Code as a fan for the Boston Show in October? Thanks

Register/log in to Mellencamp.com and then go to the TOUR page and it will be listed next to the ON SALE NOW links on the TOUR grid.

basic56

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 12:31:36 pm »

Hi, I got awesome tickets for Boston.....had to wait because of the technical problems, but so worth it....Thanks!!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: