John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 07:04:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mellencamp Family in Paris  (Read 20522 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2011, 09:51:09 am »

I know there have been some rumors that John and Meg got married during their tour stop in Paris this week, but I did some digging and found out that this is not the case. John's daughter, Teddi Jo, got married in Paris and that's why the whole family is over there. Anyway, no big deal but just wanted to clear up this rumor. John and Meg are not married and have no plans to get married.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 09:53:30 am »

I thought she was already married? But, Congrats to teddy jo!!!!
Nice to see they included MR and her daughter. well, John sure went casual  for her wedding with jeans Cheesy

John and Meg are not married and have no plans to get married.  

Why would they need to? They look very happy.
 Plus the guy just got divorced.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 03:18:03 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:00 pm »

I know there have been some rumors that John and Meg got married during their tour stop in Paris this week, but I did some digging and found out that this is not the case. John's daughter, Teddi Jo, got married in Paris and that's why the whole family is over there. Anyway, no big deal but just wanted to clear up this rumor. John and Meg are not married and have no plans to get married.

teddie jo got married at john and elaine's indiana home. it was a huge wedding and john's band performed.
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 10:14:39 pm »

think you didn't dig enough. here's teddi jo's wedding..... unless she divorced and remarried. also, are you so certain john's divorce is finalized....?!
http://insideweddings.com/real-weddings/teddi-mellencamp-matthew-robertson
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 10:26:29 pm »

That was her 1st marriage in 2006. She remarried a couple of days ago. Also, the blonde girl in the pics with the black and white dress is her sister, Justice.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 11:07:53 pm »

Seems she went with a much smaller wedding this time. lol
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 12:22:33 am »

Nice to see John has his family with him on tour and they got to celebrate a happy occasion!
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 01:06:50 pm »

think you didn't dig enough. here's teddi jo's wedding..... unless she divorced and remarried. also, are you so certain john's divorce is finalized....?!
http://insideweddings.com/real-weddings/teddi-mellencamp-matthew-robertson
That was her 1st marriage in 2006. She remarried a couple of days ago. Also, the blonde girl in the pics with the black and white dress is her sister, Justice.

whoa! the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree! after such a big wedding. well, may all find happiness.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 08:01:36 pm »

John's side of the family has a very distictive nose Grin
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 11:05:36 am »

OMG - this is too weird!!  I just don't have time to keep up with the Mellencamp Family events I guess...did not know Teddi Jo was divorced....BUT....as I'm looking at these past pictures.....wasn't Matt like a tour coordinator or something back - say - a couple years ago??!!  I swear he was the one we connected with for the poastcard distribution at the Colorado concert!!  And at the time we were told he was a nephew of Elaines!   Yikes!!!  Does anyone ever get the story straight??!!  Seriously....was he a tour worker?

"-somedays I still dont' know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 01:02:57 pm »

OMG - this is too weird!!  I just don't have time to keep up with the Mellencamp Family events I guess...did not know Teddi Jo was divorced....BUT....as I'm looking at these past pictures.....wasn't Matt like a tour coordinator or something back - say - a couple years ago??!!  I swear he was the one we connected with for the poastcard distribution at the Colorado concert!!  And at the time we were told he was a nephew of Elaines!   Yikes!!!  Does anyone ever get the story straight??!!  Seriously....was he a tour worker?

"-somedays I still dont' know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan

Yes, he worked on JM's tour in the fall of 2007 and into 2008. He filmed the official tour videos from each show, did the LDLF documentary and snapped pictures at the meet and greets when JM was still doing those.
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 03:48:04 pm »

Thanks for the reply....like I said....had no idea I was working with the "son-in-law"!!  Very funny.  Seemed like a nice guy.....

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: