John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 02:34:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: London, Hammersmith Apollo  (Read 12110 times)
turmbird
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2011, 06:55:19 pm »

another great show tonight in london´s hammersmith apollo!
the usual 2 hour show, setlist as known, "no better than this" missing, "Easter Eve" included, and "Crumblin´down" tonight instead of "The Real Life".

after berlin a week ago, this was my 2nd show, and I enjoyed it a lot again.
the movie was much more appreciated by the london people than by the berlin fans. either the language is a problem, some germans may not understand the words, or london is just more disciplined, I dont know.

the show was fantastic again, the band played a perfect performance, everyone was doing a great job again!
for "R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A." John again pulled a man on stage, and he was having definitely a good time up there! it was fun to watch, he hardly wanted to go back to his seat at the end.
for the rock songs the whole crowd, almost sold out, was standing and singing, the atmosphere was great!

tomorrow i´ll try to upload some pictures, maybe videos as well, I´m not so good in these digital things, but I´ll try it. and next week it´s germany again, munich and stuttgart...see you then on the road!
turmbird
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 04:36:24 pm »

here´s a video from the show, John´s just in the dressing room:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oZ0va43-Ck
turmbird
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 12:34:43 pm »

and here one more...i realized how difficult it is to hold a camera steady for 5 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHckGukuUI
toomuchpepsi
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 02:10:00 pm »

Check out http://youtu.be/bV8y2mrOsv4
and other video clips from the show on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/t00muchpepsi ~ sorry about the sound quality...  Undecided
Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 12:13:29 pm »

Back to London after last notes show..and the. Adrenallins running...bump into old "Bruce "tour mates"..and the Sheffield man from last notes show...a rcracking atmosphere.fans are dancing in the arsles...I take a chance to grab a better seat...and end up 4rows back.. in front of john..annother great show...roll on Glasgow!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: