John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 02:41:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: will we ever this as a release?
yes - 6 (75%)
no - 2 (25%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a Mellencamp greatest videos dvd  (Read 9555 times)
artmpk
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2011, 11:14:22 pm »

i think John has some of the best videos of all time.  it'd be nice if he'd release them in one dvd like Tom Petty's Playback dvd.  thanks.
Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
Dvd
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 01:06:58 pm »

Or bruce springsteens anthology double dvd.
Karen07

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 11:02:41 pm »

I love concert dvd's - frustratring that there is no dvd's of John available in Australia- would be my ultimate wish to get an Autobiography DVD set of his concerts, video clips and interviews....please is there any plans to produce a dvd?Huh?
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:00:26 am »

A greatest hits DVD would be alright but it would be even better if John would release a full length concert DVD of the No Better Than This tour along with the documentary that was shown prior to him going on stage.  The DVD could also feature some older concert footage and interviews, etc.  It would be nice.  Maybe one day.

Mike
Pigalle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 02:09:17 am »

Well this sort of already exists (almost) as the limited edition version of Words & Music comes with a bomus 5 track DVD featuring the videos for:Crumblin' Down; R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.;3. Rain on the Scarecrow; Check It Out; and Key West Intermezzo (I Saw Your First).
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 10:58:01 am »

You can make your own such DVD from by taking clips from YouTube and other video sites. All John's videos are on YouTube, so you can make a DVD of those, and you can also finds lot of interviews and newsclips from those sites that you can put on a DVD. It's not too hard in this day and age.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: