John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 01:26:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whey Hey The UK....  (Read 5147 times)
Yorkiebluebird
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2011, 05:50:21 am »

....Very happy you're coming to the UK after, what I believe, is 18 years. It's going to be my first time. But man, them ticket prices! The most expensive gig I've been too and a real stretch financially but I'm sure it'll be a great gig.

J x
northwestboy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 10:03:48 am »

hi there 19 years it is saw him on his last tour at the brum nec it was fantastic the ticket prices are on the high side and it nearly put me off but decided to get one for the m/c apollo show probably we wont get another chance to see him in the uk so should be good not long off july now Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: