John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 10:09:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meg and John in Cancun  (Read 16645 times)
Marj
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2011, 11:56:40 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1384430/Meg-Ryan-reveals-killer-bikini-body-49--boyfriend-John-Mellencamp-keeps-middle-age-spread-covered.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 06:27:05 am »

Ahhh Cancun. Thanks for the pics. Glad they are relaxing. He is going to have to get used to the paparazzi when they are outside of IN.

Jon has a quite a gut, so cute Grin
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 06:52:53 am by Mellenfan71 » Logged
pallidon
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 01:42:35 pm »

And vacation at the gulf of Mexico!
cge333
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 12:16:53 am »

Just missed him.. Ok missed by a couple of months or so.  My family and I are going to Cancun towards the end of July.

Better luck next time.
Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 10:13:17 am »

Saw it in yesterdays edition...megs well fit for her age...they made a play about johns paunch and keeping his shirt on...im sure its not johns paunch megs worried about...as we all know the man can still perform!!!...and has a lot of love to give.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 03:40:09 pm »

they made a play about johns paunch and keeping his shirt on...im sure its not johns paunch megs worried about...as we all know the man can still perform!!!...and has a lot of love to give.
\\

I think JM said in an interview several months ago, a 59 yr old man has no business taking his shirt off in public.  Cheesy
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 07:00:33 pm »

My man is 61 and I am 49.  He feels the exact same way as JM does and his body is very similar to John's.  He doesn't take his shirt off in public either.  I think both are sexy tho....but........ I won't prance around in a swim suit like Meg does.  I haven't been in a swimsuit in years.  I don't want to.  They don't fit me right. My man did say that JM should invest in some larger Tshirts.  I did giggle at that statement.  I noticed his shirt in Ames Iowa, it looked like his buttons were going to pop, and he knew it.  He unbuttoned it sooner than later after his suitcoat came off after John Cockers.....  Which made all of us women in the pit very happy.  Tee Hee. 

Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 07:26:08 pm »

I've been wondering why it looks like Meg has underwear on under the sort of girdle she's wearing. Maybe they are sports spandex shorts and the bikini bottom is underneath? Anyone know what those bottoms are called? OR is that the bikini?Huh Other question is what happened to her breasts? Remember when she used to go around braless and they came down mid-chest? Folded up now into the top or is it an augmentation? She looks great for nearly 50. John looks like he eats lots of bread and pasta. Sorry, still think they are an odd pairing. Look strange together. He always seemed to like natural beauties--with all the reports of her having plastic surgery wonder what happened to that aw shucks, Indiana Mr. Flannel shirt guy's taste.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 07:58:45 pm »

Anyone know what those bottoms are called?

they are swim briefs.
"Ultra high waist swim brief"

Sorry, still think they are an odd pairing. Look strange together

Sorry don't agree, I think they look nice together. Anyway the only thing that matters is that they are happy .

Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 09:17:29 pm »

But why the underwear under the ultra-high swim brief? it's like wearing a pair of Carter's underpants over bikini briefs. On their looking good together. Maybe if I cross my eyes and squint I'll be able to see the soul-mate thing. Never see John's eyes anymore. Since Meg, it's matching shades. I wish them much happiness but still think something isn't quite right. By the way, are Elaine and John divorced yet? Thought that was supposed to only take 90 days with the pre-nup. Hmmmm.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 09:53:42 pm »

By the way, are Elaine and John divorced yet?

Most likely, it's been 4 or 5 months since John filed.

Since Meg, it's matching shades

John has always worn sunglasses a lot. Meg has also always worn sunglasses a lot when out in public. Now they just wear them together. LOL

...im sure its not johns paunch megs worried about...as we all know the man can still perform!!!...and has a lot of love to give.

Very true!! He is as brilliant as ever.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:58:03 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 09:51:00 pm »

Thought I would wander through the postings as a newbie. As I wrote under John's Look, all of these new photos of him seem as if he's a totally different person. Marj (marge?) I have a hard time seeing these two as a couple, too. Maybe they would look more compatible if we could see their eyes. On the bikini, yes, I see the pantie line.
Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 11:04:21 am »

I meant johns performance in the bedroom!!..not on stage!...im sure megs not complaining!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: