John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 09:50:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics from last night's show  (Read 13107 times)
seuss
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2011, 08:53:51 am »

Here's some of the pics I took.  I'm really bad at capturing live action w/ no flash so beware . . .a few turned out OK!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32513811@N02/sets/72157626607375218/

Hope everyone that was there had a blast!  Wink
bluejayrock
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 06:17:18 pm »

Great pics!  They're a lot better than what I was able to take from the Loge boxes.
seuss
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 09:47:36 am »

Great pics!  They're a lot better than what I was able to take from the Loge boxes.

Thanks!  I'm a bit amazed I got as many as I did.  There was one of those "I'm John's biggest fans - I've seen him 4000 times" in front of me who spent the majority of the show jumping all over the place, making beer/p*ss runs and turned around facing me playing air guitar/violin . . .whatever does it for ya at a gig but I'd rather be watching the action ON STAGE Wink
bluejayrock
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 11:26:11 am »

I would've been one of those guys dancing, but I was in the front row of my Loge box, and I was seriously worried that I might get out of control and do a Chris Farley pratfall right out of the box.
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 03:46:27 pm »

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! I was in Ames too, but almost all of my no-flash pics turned out blurry too.  Sad   Was sure an awesome show though.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: