John Mellencamp Community
April 20, 2024, 01:44:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toronto's Massey Hall Fan Covers John's Longest Days  (Read 4930 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2011, 03:37:29 pm »

Check out the cover of Longest Days by a young Toronto Fan.  It really shows how timeless John's repertoire is.

Just wanted to say  the recent No Better Than This show we saw at Toronto’s Massey Hall just may have been the best concert experience of my life for both my wife and I.   Superb work by John and the band – thanks so much for the wonderful experience!

We have three sons who are all young amateur musicians and who love the new album along with Life, Death, Love and Freedom.  Our youngest really is young man with an old soul and is particularly fond of Longest Days and Save Some Time To Dream.   

He posted his version of Longest Days on You Tube

It’s a fitting tribute to a great song and an indicator that John’s music really speaks across generations – just wanted to pass along the note!

Cheers!

Sterling

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: