John Mellencamp Community
April 26, 2024, 08:51:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your John Mellencamp Story!  (Read 4463 times)
jm_walktall
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2011, 09:52:37 am »

For years now, I have wanted to write a book about John Mellencamp from the perspective of the people who love him best~~his FANS!! I began a project this year where I choose one song, one picture that I have taken and is relevant to the song or lyric, and write an article. I call it a 365 Project...one song, one picture for every day of the year. And with the exception of my trip to Austin City Limits (no internet connection), I have been successful and written 102 articles. It has been suggested that I try and publish this as the JM book I have always wanted to write. But! I CANNOT DO IT ALONE! The idea was for all of John's fans to share their stories, why they love his music, and how his music has impacted and changed their lives. So....I NEED YOUR STORIES!

Please click on the link below to read the article requesting your stories, or any other articles I've written to get an idea of what I've done. The truest reflection of any artist are his fans. And I don't need to tell anyone here how special, unique, and amazing John's fans are! Please share your stories and share with the rest of the world why we love John Mellencamp and his music!

Thank You!

http://www.examiner.com/john-mellencamp-in-national/christine-herndon
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 01:29:00 am by jm_walktall » Logged

"If you want change, it starts with  you" John Mellencamp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: