John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 08:47:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg Hit Santa Monica  (Read 25566 times)
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 10:07:55 pm »

John and elaine are playin games...its obvious they love each other...shes pretendin...so is he

Who blinks? Playing Games Huh Undecided I doubt that. Come'on, he is almost 60 with children and Grandchildren
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 10:24:28 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
A
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 12:49:46 pm »

How do u know for sure??
WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 02:27:42 am »

haha sadly I don't anyone is playing games...
Chaquan
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 07:45:03 pm »

Clearly, John and Elaine are not eachother happy. John looks happy and Meg Ryan. I am glad he is more his peers. Someone who in the entertainment industry, so she needs to understand that he visited, writing songs...

I believe most of us has watched so many Women leather shoes and almost all of them are pretty fashion and beautiful, so in order to choose the best shoes online, we have to gain more experience on CWMALLS.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: