John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:06:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg Hit Santa Monica  (Read 25567 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2011, 01:52:42 pm »

Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp took a romantic stroll down the beautiful Santa Monica promenade, and they they couldn't hide their affection for each other!

We just wish John would put down those nasty cigarettes. Every time we see him out he's got one in his hand. We never see Meg smoke, so hopefully she can help him quit!

Meanwhile, find out who Mellencamp's ex, model Elaine Irwin is hooking up with, after the jump ...

The beautiful blonde, 41, is dating Jay Penske, 32 -- CEO and founder of MMC, a digital media and publishing company and son of race car driver Roger Penske.

Elaine and John split in January after 18 years of marriage and the couple has two teenage children.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/meg_ryan/meg_ryan_and_john_mellencamp_hold_hands_santa_monica_040611.php

Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 04:07:33 pm »

Didnt know JM had a bald spot. LOL
slm1206
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 07:46:12 pm »

Elaine, you got you a "hottie" while John is stuck with Meg. Smiley
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 08:06:33 pm »

Stuck? He looks damn happy and relaxed to me Smiley, he obviously enjoys her company.. Give the man some credit> he deserves to be happy too.
I just don't get the MG hostility, It's take two to tango and to make a couple.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 08:13:54 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
slm1206
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 08:40:19 pm »

John does deserve to be happy, but as I've said on here before, I can't stand Meg Ryan. Never have liked her. It has nothing to do with their relationship. That's his choice, it just seems like a bad choice to me. Yes, they do look happy, but surely anyone with eyes can see that Elaine is a much better "catch" than Meg. Yes, I still say Elaine got her a "hottie."  Smiley
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 12:08:47 am »

We dont'know any of these people. Obviously John and Elaine are both happier without eachother. John looks happy with Meg Ryan. I'm just glad he went for someone more his own age. And someone who is in the entertainment industry so she will understand his need to tour, write songs. At least John unlike so many other famous older guys did not hook up with some twentysomething year old golddigger.

As for her Elaine's new guy, yep he's younger but he has a bad rep. I hope she is not being used by him.
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 08:16:52 pm »

All the adults' "happiness" aside, I hope all the kids are doing well!
sweetrose
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 09:47:51 pm »

I agree with Susan ... I do hope the kids are ok !
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 05:57:57 am »

Tongue
I'd love to be ''stuck'' with Meg Ryan, she's a great actress and a nice person......and she's hot.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 05:29:22 pm »

John looks happy with Meg Ryan

I just read she is going to direct her first film in Sep in N.Y.. Perhaps John was the person who inspired her to do this....
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 06:15:23 pm »

Lucky Meg......That is all that ever needs to be said about her and John.   Wink
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 07:29:56 pm »

John looks happy with Meg Ryan

I just read she is going to direct her first film in Sep in N.Y.. Perhaps John was the person who inspired her to do this....

I think she and John should do a film together, maybe a ''Chinatown'' or ''LA Confidential'' type noir, Meg is a great actress, and John showed potential in ''Falling From Grace'' he was also quite good in the first fifteen minutes of ''After Image'' before the director ruined that movie.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 11:42:59 am »

and John showed potential in ''Falling From Grace''

Is that on DVD? I'd love to see that Smiley
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 03:22:38 pm »

and John showed potential in ''Falling From Grace''

Is that on DVD? I'd love to see that Smiley

Yes it is, and a very good quality one too, it's one i'm glad to have in my collection.
Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 09:52:56 pm »

John and elaine are playin games...its obvious they love each other...shes pretendin...so is he...its an after split up routine to see who blinks first!!...i rhoud know...iv been there!!!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: