John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:42:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg Shop in Hollywood  (Read 18480 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2011, 09:21:28 am »

MEG RYAN AND JOHN MELLENCAMP: MELROSE MATES

Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp are still going strong!

Looking more in love than ever, the celebrity couple was spotted shopping at the Ralph Lauren RRL store in West Hollywood today (April 4).

As they strolled on Melrose Ave., Meg and John could barely keep their hands off of each other despite the paparazzi presence.

Meanwhile, just a couple of weeks ago, the pair were seen getting cozy at New York’s Breslin Bar & Dining Room.

Sources say the duo were “kissing and canoodling” as they enjoyed their meal.

When Meg and John were first linked, sources said Ryan enjoyed the fact her new relationship attracted lots of media interest.

“Meg couldn’t be happier,” a pal said at the time. “Not only has she got a great new guy, she’s back in the headlines. It’s not easy going from being one of the highest paid actresses in the world to an anonymous New Yorker. Meg’s loving all this attention again. Meg would much rather be back on the cover of the magazines announcing a hit new movie, but unfortunately that isn’t the case. Now folks are much more interested in your private life than if you have a hit movie. Look at Kate Gosselin or Kim Kardashian. They are always on magazine covers talking about their love life.”

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/225596/meg-ryan-and-john-mellencamp-melrose-mates/meg_ryan_john5fadedyouthblog
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 10:06:39 am »

Wow, how many mistakes can really bad gossipsites like that make in one article? The text is like 95% pure fiction. Sad sad sad.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 10:08:00 am »

I wonder how Jon feels about being followed by the paps like that? Hes not really used to it.

They look they are pretty deep into a relationship. So many sightings of the two together.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:14:21 am by Mellenfan71 » Logged
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 10:19:42 am »

So who's the girl in the blue?

Mary in Michigan
"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 10:25:22 am »

John appears to be quite content in being followed by the cameras.....I don't see any blurred finger pictures!!  Haha.

Mary in Michigan
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 11:18:41 am »

John appears to be quite content in being followed by the cameras.....I don't see any blurred finger pictures!!  Haha.

True LOL.

The matching sunglasses is a bit much ............
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 12:56:20 pm »

Looks like a circus show to me.
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 12:57:30 pm »

Mary in Michigan

I'm pretty sure that's John's daughter Teddi Jo, who lives in the Los Angeles area. 
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 01:56:59 pm »

Mary in Michigan

I'm pretty sure that's John's daughter Teddi Jo, who lives in the Los Angeles area. 

She's cute!
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 02:54:49 pm »

Some video on this site of them driving out of the parking lot while some paps are snapping away. What a life Sad

http://x17online.com/celebrities/meg_ryan/meg_ryan_and_john_mellencamp_hit_up_ralph_lauren_store_melrose_040511.php
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 04:02:54 pm »

Some video on this site of them driving out of the parking lot while some paps are snapping away. What a life Sad

Which is probably one of the reasons they spent so much time at his place in Indiana these past few weeks. No paparazzi bothering them there.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 07:33:34 pm »

Which is probably one of the reasons they spent so much time at his place in Indiana these past few weeks. No paparazzi bothering them there.

True. Very true .
BTW if you look carefully I think MR is wearing the same cross/rosary bracelet as he is>
Anybody know how long he has been wearing that bracelet? Nice piece.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:40:48 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: