John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:16:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Fun Idea for Music Video Remake
Yes - 2 (50%)
No - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New video idea!  (Read 5588 times)
teridave
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2011, 12:22:55 pm »

I made a trip over to the Greene County, IN railroad viaduct, the "Tulip Tressle" with my family last Saturday (just west of Bloomington). The bridge is 180 feet tall and about a half mile long. I thought that that would be the perfect place for John to remake the "Rooti Toot Toot" music video, (the one by the huge bridge with Teddy Jo). He could hold a benefit concert, fill the field below with people and perform the song while dancing on top of the viaduct (just like the bridge in the original video). There could be a helicopter recording the whole scene for the new music video!! That would be awesome!
http://www.nlcs.k12.in.us/oljrhi/brown/viaduct/viaduct.htm
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 12:32:38 pm by teridave » Logged
STLcharlie
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:47:42 pm »

Can you read this question: whatever you are smoking, are you willing to share?  Roll Eyes
teridave
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 11:12:42 am »

Just plain ol' cigarettes!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: