John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 02:23:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Setlist  (Read 11451 times)
NoddyCarC
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2011, 08:24:23 pm »

Can you tell me what the recent setlists are in America? I'm looking forward to Dublin and wondered what the setlist and/or format might be?
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 01:28:40 pm »

HI!
the search tool located up above is very useful, there are tons of set-lists from Tony and fans and also in the reviews from media

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

bjmjpl
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 06:33:44 pm »

umm i started a thread about this earlier - where are these setlists - i cant find them at all??
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 10:01:40 pm »

this is from the Toronto show

AUTHORITY SONG, NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME, DEATH LETTER, JOHN COCKERS, WALK TALL, THE WEST END, CHECK IT OUT, SAVE SOME TIME TO DREAM, CHERRY BOMB, DON’T NEED THIS BODY, RIGHT BEHIND ME, JACKIE BROWN, LONGEST DAYS, EASTER EVE, JACK AND DIANE, SMALL TOWN, RAIN ON THE SCARECROW, PAPER IN FIRE, THE REAL LIFE, WHAT IF I CAME KNOCKING, IF I DIE SUDDEN, NO BETTER THAN THIS, PINK HOUSES AND R.O.C.K. IN THE U.S.A.

i took this from this thread:
http://www.mellencamp.com/forum/index.php?topic=872.msg3482#msg3482

when you are on the main community page, type setlist or setlists into the search box and you get 2 pages of topics

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: