John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:37:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PREMIUM TICKET PACKAGES:  (Read 13775 times)
colyates
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2011, 03:02:47 pm »

i've already booked a ticket for the manchester gig row 5 but at the side could anyone who's had one of these let me know if its worth paying the extra £70 to get a centre seat and stuff you get with it
philguy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 03:17:37 pm »

The premium seats are usually the first 10 rows + extras (as you will have read) I suppose it depends how flush you are feeling, the show is fantastic and I would say worth the money although it sounds like you have pretty good tickets anyway. We travelled to Clearwater for the show which cost us far more than £140 so maybe if we had not done that I would have deffo gone for the premium. I know this doesn't help much but put in a nutshell, how many times will John and his fantastic band come to the UK? Huh
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 09:15:59 pm »

i've already booked a ticket for the manchester gig row 5 but at the side could anyone who's had one of these let me know if its worth paying the extra £70 to get a centre seat and stuff you get with it

Had seats slightly off to the side 7th row in Toronto, Canada and they were plenty close enough and I don't feel I missed anything by not being dead centre.  I was centre but further back on the second night in Toronto and didn't see much of a difference.  Closer side or centre makes no difference with this concert if it follows the N.American pattern which I think it is by all accounts.  Hope that helps.
colyates
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 09:38:26 am »

so can anyone tell me what the t shirts you get with the tickets are normally like
adojamesjess
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 08:49:04 am »

the T- shirt i got was basic black saying JOHN(on top) MELLEMCAMP (underneath) and below that-- bloomington indiana--the logo is red with off white --poster no biggy--the best was the album you get with it...i bought packagae for one show it was 3rd row 2 seats in--the other i paid basic (no package) 6th row 2seats in--- just as good--
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 12:26:36 pm »

And the t-shirt is super soft and comfy, I love mine!!  Smiley
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 08:45:18 pm »

We've had two sets of reg priced seats and two sets of front row seats. I have to say....there's nothing like the front row!
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 06:33:35 pm »

I have had second row, but never true front row....you are soooo right Susan, ain't nothing like having front row seats.  Smiley
sorgenfri
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 07:22:43 pm »

I am one of the most happiest women on earth, as I managed to get a Premium package ticket to the concert in Manchester on 1st row, WOW Shocked)) UNBELIEVABLE. Have been waiting for Mellencamp to come to Europe for MANY years now, well 19 years, since last time. Started to plan to go to the US to be able to see him live again.
Have been at his concerts in Los Angeles twice, at the Universal Amphitheatre in -84 and -85, and two times i Stockholm, last time at the Globe in 1992.
Am going to his concert in Manchester and in Copenhagen Shocked) am Swedish, living in Norway. So use all my vacation money for these concerts this summer. No trip to Greece or anywhere else..

Have a question to his/Mellencamp`s management: How do we, who live in another country from where we are going to see the consert get the merchandise from the Premium ticket packages? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: