John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:24:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share the Mellencamp.com Presale TODAY  (Read 17924 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2010, 08:48:55 am »

The presale ends TONIGHT for many shows. Why not share it with your friends today!

http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=854

Below is the list of our pre-sale passwords for 13 of John's fall concerts. The pre-sales end Thursday night so act quickly! Amazing quality tickets are available in our pre-sale and please share the password with your friends, family and co-workers. There is no better way to enjoy a Mellencamp concert than from great seats!

Head over to the TOUR page for the links that will take you to the ticket purchase page. Once there enter the password for pre-sale access! Don't forget to learn more about our Premium Ticket Packages.

FRI 10.29.10 Bloomington, IN Indiana University Auditorium
eastereve

MON 11.01.10 Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati Music Hall
pinkhouses

WED 11.03.10 Nashville, TN Ryman Auditorium
americanfool

FRI 11.05.10 Kansas City, MO The Midland by AMC
troubledland

SAT 11.06.10 Saint Louis, MO Fabulous Fox Theatre- St. Louis
playguitar

MON 11.08.10 Indianapolis, IN Clowes Hall
mrbellows

THU 11.11.10 Indianapolis, IN Butler University - Hinkle Fieldhouse
ourcountry

SAT 11.13.10 South Bend, IN Morris Performing Arts Center
AGRACEFULFALL

MON 11.16.10 Fort Wayne, IN Embassy Theatre
thinkingaboutyou

THU 11.17.10 Cleveland, OH Playhouse Square - Palace Theatre
checkitout

FRI 11.19.10 Detroit, MI Fox Theatre - Detroit
uhhuh

TUE 11.22.10 Minneapolis, MN Orpheum Theatre
dancenaked

WED 11.23.10 Minneapolis, MN Orpheum Theatre
jackiebrown

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
sarahsullivan
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 07:58:47 pm »

I just found out that my friend who works in financial aid at Butler University (where Clowes Hall is) can't buy tickets until tomorrow morning.  She couldn't believe I already had tickets!
So, I shared the presale info with her! Yay mellencamp.com! Her quote:  "How do you already have tickets??? Faculty/staff can't even get them until Friday!" 

Your Life is Now ~JM
jfk4382
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 08:39:22 am »

Tony,

I bought the tickets through Ticketmaster with the code, but the ticket printout says "IUB student ID required".  I didn't see a student requirement in the process, did I miss something?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 10:56:59 am »

Tony,

I bought the tickets through Ticketmaster with the code, but the ticket printout says "IUB student ID required".  I didn't see a student requirement in the process, did I miss something?

Ignore it according to what Mellencamp Tour Management was able to find out. Some of the IU tickets are being sold discounted to students, THOSE will be the ones who need the ID and I think they were all $25. It was a setup error that printed that message on your tickets.

sweetlight
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 05:09:14 pm »

Tony,

Ignore it according to what Mellencamp Tour Management was able to find out. Some of the IU tickets are being sold discounted to students, THOSE will be the ones who need the ID and I think they were all $25. It was a setup error that printed that message on your tickets.

I just got my hard tickets in the mail today and they also say IUB Student ID Required. I just emailed the Auditorium box office to ask about it. Since I'm local I'm hoping I can just stop by the box office - heck, I work just up the hill and across the parking lot, so it won't be a big deal for me - and exchange them for ones that don't say that! Or, maybe the Auditorium staff will be instructed to ignore it except on the student-priced tickets. I'll let y'all know what I hear back from them. If anyone else wants to contact them, their email is [email protected].
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 09:41:58 am »

Tony,

I just got my hard tickets in the mail today and they also say IUB Student ID Required. I just emailed the Auditorium box office to ask about it. Since I'm local I'm hoping I can just stop by the box office - heck, I work just up the hill and across the parking lot, so it won't be a big deal for me - and exchange them for ones that don't say that! Or, maybe the Auditorium staff will be instructed to ignore it except on the student-priced tickets. I'll let y'all know what I hear back from them. If anyone else wants to contact them, their email is [email protected].

Do not worry about the ID required UNLESS your tickets were $25. The IU ID is only for the student/cheap priced tickets which should NOT have been available through our presale.

John's tour management has already talked to the venue/box office and they said it won't be a big deal and not to worry.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: