John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:18:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruth Eckerd Hall, Clearwater concert 3/4/11  (Read 7252 times)
shawnmarie
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile WWW
« on: March 05, 2011, 03:00:59 pm »

Saw John last night, SOOO awesome! I have been a devoted fan for 34 years. As always he met, AND exceeded my expectations.  One day I WILL meet this man and thank him in person!!  Smiley

When I called Ruth Eckerd they told me cameras were NOT allowed, and they even had signs posted. Turns out they did NOT check bags and EVERYONE (Except me!!  Sad Sad Sad ) had cameras! My cell phone didn't take any good ones, even tho we were in 9th row, as it was too dark for my cell camera. IF anyone has any pictures from this concert last night, I hope you will PLEASE post them. THANK YOU!
sukisuki
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 06:54:37 pm »

Hey girl i've got a million pics from clearwater i will share with you!
I'm the redheaded girl who got pulled up on stage with him!!!!!
got it all on video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEER JOY!!!!!!!
I'm waiting for my friend to get it uploaded off her new phone and then i'll post
ASAP!!!

There are so many pics and video it would prolly be easier to just make you a cd
and snail mail it. Lemme know how you want me to do it.
Lisa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: