John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:52:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium Package Items  (Read 17896 times)
dmurphy0618
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2010, 06:37:44 pm »

Hello, I purchased 2 premium ticket package for the Pittsburgh show. The tickets arrived within a week, however I have yet to see any of the other items. Any feedback would be great. Thank you
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 08:18:09 am »

Hello, I purchased 2 premium ticket package for the Pittsburgh show. The tickets arrived within a week, however I have yet to see any of the other items. Any feedback would be great. Thank you

The email to redeem the merchandise should have come from live nation merchandise about 3 weeks ago. Search your email for it. If you don't find it please forward me your order confirmation (showing your name, how many tickets and your order number) to [email protected] and I will get Live Nation to resend the email.

Thanks
Tony

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
sochasky
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 11:08:02 pm »

I purchase 4 premium packages for the Winnipeg show in april. I got front row center and am really pumped for the show. I still cant believe i got such good seats. I have not received an email on how to redeem the package elements( shirt, poster,etc.) and am wondering how long do I have to wait for the email with instructions.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 02:53:49 pm »

I purchase 4 premium packages for the Winnipeg show in april. I got front row center and am really pumped for the show. I still cant believe i got such good seats. I have not received an email on how to redeem the package elements( shirt, poster,etc.) and am wondering how long do I have to wait for the email with instructions.

It could be possible that Ticketmaster hasn't sent them out yet, but they should have, you are the first Winnipeg show person I have heard from.

The email to redeem the merchandise should have come from live nation merchandise. Search your email for it. If you don't find it please forward me your order confirmation (showing your name, how many tickets and your order number) to [email protected] and I will get Live Nation to resend the email.

prymsu
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 07:42:34 am »

I received my items last week.  Really love it all, but the poster was wrinkled in one corner, but I think it will be OK once I get it framed.  Do we have to have the laynards with us to get to our seating?
imaflagal
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 03:35:33 pm »

Tony,
Will the Premium Package Items for the shows that were not should by TicketMaster be sent to us from FanFire or the venue we purchased the tickets from? Just wondering as I am attending the Clearwater show next month and have not received any information asking me about size, etc.
Thanks! Smiley

\"It\'s what you do and not what you say. If you\'re not part of the future then get out of the way\""
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 08:47:16 am »

Tony,
Will the Premium Package Items for the shows that were not should by TicketMaster be sent to us from FanFire or the venue we purchased the tickets from? Just wondering as I am attending the Clearwater show next month and have not received any information asking me about size, etc.
Thanks! Smiley

Premium Package tickets NOT sold by TicketMaster (aka other ticket systems other than TicketMaster) will have their package redemption emails sent by FanFire about 2 to 3 weeks before the show when we close out package ticket sales.

If you don't see the email about 10 days before your show please email [email protected] with your order info (order number, how many tickets, email address, name/address used on the order) and I can get the email regenerated.

imaflagal
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 12:38:20 pm »

Tony,
Thanks! Smiley

Premium Package tickets NOT sold by TicketMaster (aka other ticket systems other than TicketMaster) will have their package redemption emails sent by FanFire about 2 to 3 weeks before the show when we close out package ticket sales.

If you don't see the email about 10 days before your show please email [email protected] with your order info (order number, how many tickets, email address, name/address used on the order) and I can get the email regenerated.

Thanks Tony!! Smiley

\"It\'s what you do and not what you say. If you\'re not part of the future then get out of the way\""
beckjwilson
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 03:23:09 pm »

Well when my husband & I went to a show in Nov. we got our tickets & waited for our shirts to wear to the show but they never came till 6-8 weeks after the show was over....that was disapointing. But I have my shirt & i took my husbands..lol plus for my birthday which isn't till Feb 28 he bought me another shirt with tour dates on it. WOW lets just say that people think I only own Mellencamp shits...lol I love my Johnny shirts Wink

Becky Wilson
imaflagal
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 07:24:24 pm »

Am going to the Clearwater show next month and received my VIP package today!!  Grin
These tickets were not purchased by Ticket Master so I was very happy to see that they arrived before the concert. Thanks Tony for answering all my previous questions!!

jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 12:04:00 pm »

I am going to Philly on Monday and have not recieved any items as of today.  Has anyone else going to this show received theirs?

Dar
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 08:33:39 am »

I am going to Philly on Monday and have not recieved any items as of today.  Has anyone else going to this show received theirs?

Dar

Did you redeem your codes? All packages have been shipped. Drop me an email at [email protected] and I should be able to provide some assistance.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: