John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:42:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Samaritan Tour 2000 Release  (Read 2405 times)
williehagfan1
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2021, 05:27:49 pm »

Dear John: I hope you have time to read this. Thank you so much for the release of "The Good Samaritan Tour 2000". I had to have both the CD and DVD. They are fantastic! They mean so much to me because I was not fortunate enough to be in attendance at any of the stops made on the Tour. I do live about 52 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA, but had no idea that you were going to be at Market Square. Back in 2000 we didn't have a computer and I was never one to have the radio on all of the time, so I hadn't heard anything about you playing Market Square.

The DVD is great, giving me an idea how it would have been for the people lucky enough to see you on the Tour. John, you're one of the greatest of all time. Many people don't realize what a giving person you are. The Awards you've received in the past few years are well deserved. In the DVD I also liked the part where you pretty much show how things in our country haven't changed since the '60's.

The CD is a great "live" CD for the obvious reasons of your talent, but for me, I really enjoyed listening to the "live" versions of songs that I've never heard you do, but they are songs that I have loved all of my life, also.

Again, thanks so much John, for putting this out for our enjoyment. Every John Mellencamp fan should have both the DVD and CD!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: