John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 04:37:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Dad for sharing the love of Mellencamp! RIP  (Read 14486 times)
mymellen
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2018, 06:27:22 pm »

Al by life my Dad had played Mellencamp and at 16 he took me to my first concert in Vancouver BC. In every home video Mellencamp is in the background. At 47 years old my dad passed when I was 24 (29now) and everytime I hear Johnny I can’t help but think of him! I LOVE Mellencamp and his music definitely is included in almost all memories with my Dad! Going to by tickets for the Kelowna show and hoping myself, my grandmother (my dads mom) and his ex girlfriend can all share the memories through being together at his concert! Much love Mellencamp! ❤️❤️❤️
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 06:33:00 pm by mymellen » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: