John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:17:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Los Angeles?  (Read 10611 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:13:11 pm »

Tell us about it, plan a meet up, tell us what quality tickets you purchased!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
eyesontheprize
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 12:37:15 pm »

We're in Orch AA pre-sale very smooth, face value for that section reasonable in comparison to artists of Mellencamp's stature.

So a couple hundred bucks-these days that's approximately what we'd pay to see a broadway show, and after seeing Mellencamp open for Dylan in Ontario, California, we are eagerly anticipating a more full featured performance.

I love the idea of the pre-concert film...very nostalgic, and the three set concept-bliss.

Been a fan since the early 80's and love the music that he doing these days.  It's not about how you start it's about how you finish as an artist.  Johnny Cash finished strong my friends.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 12:39:23 pm by eyesontheprize » Logged
JMTPFAN
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 01:47:08 pm »

Pit, row 4.
Can the show be moved up a bit closer to the present? April is so far away!
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 08:34:01 pm »

Delta is ready when you are.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
cge333
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 05:12:27 pm »

I am in the Pit row 1.  Looking forward to the show.  I saw the tours 2nd night stop in Bloomington and this show has something for everyone, new ones, old ones, acoustic ones, hard rocking ones, etc.  I wonder what changes to the show or set list John will make on this leg. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: