John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 12:28:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Denver?  (Read 15400 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:12:13 pm »

Tell us about it, plan a meet up, tell us what quality tickets you purchased!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
mksarts
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:25:57 am »

headed to denver to see jm- been to the buell once, to see mark knopfler, but don't remember set up- how far to the sides are seats 19 & 20? hopefully not too scary.....
bullitt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 12:19:19 pm »

headed to denver to see jm- been to the buell once, to see mark knopfler, but don't remember set up- how far to the sides are seats 19 & 20? hopefully not too scary.....

Here's a better seating chart:  http://denvercenter.org/Libraries/Seating_Charts/Buell-Theatre-web-fullscrn.sflb.ashx

It looks like you're not too far off at all, depending what row you're in. 
bullitt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 12:23:29 pm »

Got my tix this morning...pit, row 2, seats 1 & 2!  Life is good!   My wife is gonna be shocked...

Thanks for doing a great job Tony.  Followed your instructions and couldn't be happier.

Will have to do a little research to see of a good place we all can meet up before the concert.  Let me know if you know of anyplace close.

Cheer!

p.s.  Anyone know if John has been doing the Meet & Greet?
mksarts

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 12:30:18 pm »

bullitt- thx- found the seating chart w/ actual seats on it after i posted- row j, seats 19 & 20- we're happy!
bullitt

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 01:05:56 pm »

bullitt- thx- found the seating chart w/ actual seats on it after i posted- row j, seats 19 & 20- we're happy!

Awesome! 
bullitt

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 01:21:39 pm »

Ok...after a little research, I hear Prime Bar is the place to be.  Looks like it's only a couple of blocks away from The Buell Theatre.  Great happy hour and great food.

Open to other suggestions as well.

If we get a big enough group, I can call and see what they can do for a group of crazed Mellencamp fans.   Grin

Cheers,
Bullitt

A little more info on Prime Bar:
http://denver.citysearch.com/profile/619846790/denver_co/prime_bar.html
Menu:
http://www.restaurants-america.com/uploads/docs/PBar_denver_menu.pdf

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: