John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 01:42:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Ticket Presale Help  (Read 19411 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 10:31:44 am »

No presale password listed for Stifel Theater in St. Louis. Just says "other".

The presale password/code for all fan club presales is the word other as in the title of John's new album Other People's Music.

I'll give you a hint to think about that title for the other presale passwords over the next few days....

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 10:32:28 am »

I successfully accessed the presale through Ticketmaster for Nashville using the password provided on this site.  However, at 10:00 AM CST which was the beginning time for the presale, it said no tickets available?  I have kept trying and still no luck.

Please keep trying, it is very typical that all tickets get requested when the show goes live, but a huge percentage of those do not get purchase and then cycle back through for being requested/purchased again. It's frustrating but with a limited number of tickets it is what happens. Not uncommon for you to get tickets several hours after presale started when at the first 5 minutes it told you none were available.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Doylehouse
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2018, 10:33:38 am »

Did all of this and there were no tickets at 10:01.  Something isn’t right here.

We recommend you keep trying for tickets. No shows are yet sold out of presale tickets, but several shows did not launch on time (ticket system issues, not on our end).

Got in at 10:25.  All good!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: