John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 01:19:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMT Crossroads  (Read 12001 times)
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2017, 11:22:48 pm »

Hi everyone!  Just curious to see if anyone besides myself and my husband attended the CMT crossroads taping with John and Darius Rucker.  It was awesome! Thanks Tony and Sharon! 
Michael and I looked around but didn't see anyone we recognized. I definitely didn't see anyone with a mellencamp t-shirt except me!
 It also seemed like everyone around us was there for Darius and he was great but John and the bad stole the show!
Lisa Norris
Georgia
JMfaninTN
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 03:08:31 pm »

Not a huge Darius fan, but he's okay. I hate Chesney, so that Crossroads was hard for me to watch. This one I look forward to seeing. Did they do "Wagon Wheel" or any of the Hottie stuff?
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 07:39:01 am »

Hello!
Yes, they did wagon wheel and hold my hand. It was really good! I thought Darius did great on John's songs as well! The only song John seemed to have trouble with was Darius' new song "What if I told you". They did that one twice. I can't wait to see it Friday!

Lisa
brittonb1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 07:07:41 am »

Does anyone know where I can watch this?
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 08:10:49 am »

Does anyone know where I can watch this?

Hello!
You should be able to watch it here:
http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-crossroads

I'm kinda disappointed that CMT has not shown it again. I think is really odd actually. It would be nice to see it again instead of the movie Brother in law for the 9 millionth time!

Lisa
Georgia
brittonb1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 08:45:32 am »

My TV provider is not on the list sadly! I'm also only seveteen so I don't have an account on anything else! I was hoping there was an upload somewhere! Thank you so much though!
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 11:26:25 am »

sorry about that. That does stink. I live out in the boon docks and we can't get internet except for satellite and it's useless.

Lisa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: