John Mellencamp Community
April 16, 2024, 01:18:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlanta show  (Read 5869 times)
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2017, 09:15:22 am »

Well, I tried. at 10:01 there were no up close seats left for 90.50 and the VIP seats were almost as far back as the first $90.50 seats. I had a bad feeling because it's Chastain. Looks like I will skip this one.

Glad I got to go to the Crossroads taping because it's looking like that will be my John Mellencamp fix for the year  Cry

Lisa Norris
Georgia
lunworks
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 11:54:53 pm »

Hey Lisa, I just saw your post "I'm sorry you didn't get a great seat" I just saw the Crossroads airing on webpage... must have been amazing to be there!!! I am stoked he will be in LA in June. It's been a long time since I have seen him in concert worried about seating. In fact going look up the venues that are smaller to the Greek to see if it's worth the drive so THANKS for your post. My ex used to work for him and he committed suicide 2 yrs. ago, I couldn't go that year it was way too fresh but now I am ready to just say good bye my way. Since we met, got married,toured etc. on Scarecrow Tour to me this is the way I have to do it. With John's music I know got be to the way...(fingers crossed I can get a good seat!) Cry               
Good Luck on next years Mellencamp fix ! Blessings your way!!!!!!!!!!!

lunworks Cool
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 07:49:51 am »

I hope you get a great seat and have a great time! You are right, it is the best way to for you to say good bye! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Best,
Lisa Norris
Georgia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: