John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:55:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promote Nothing Better Than This  (Read 7440 times)
WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2010, 03:17:04 am »

On the eve of Mellencamps new release "Nothing Better Then This" I think its clear to see this album is being reviewed in positive light by many critics.  I think between this and an effort of ourselves to review his new album online we can get this album heard by music lovers who are either new to Mellencamp or haven't listened to him in awhile.  So tomorrow when you pick up his album, go to amazon.com, itunes, or any site that sells music and give this album a review.   
TamRivera
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 01:16:02 pm »

The album is fantastic.  I have it in my car, along with other of John's albums.  I had a car full of 11 year old boys Friday night.  They were jamming!  Other than my two son's who have grown up rocking to John's music, none of the boys had ever heard of John Mellencamp.  I have ordered the CD for 3 of the boys.  I wonder if they can get their parents to sing along!!!

The best way to promote this?  Pass it on!!!

Tammy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: