John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 06:13:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waterbury Ticket Questions & Problems  (Read 14903 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:24:33 am »

Post your Waterbury show specific ticket questions and/or ticket problems in this thread!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
kyabber
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 09:11:38 am »

Should we be able to get more than the premium packages in the waterbury presale?  I was on at 10:00 and that is all that is coming up.  No password needed to get there either.
mazollo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 09:11:46 am »

Are only the VIP tickets avail for Waterbury, I don't see any other presale price tickets
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 09:22:41 am »

Are only the VIP tickets avail for Waterbury, I don't see any other presale price tickets

Waterbury has a problem with the presale, they never went on sale, only VIP/Premium. If you call their box office they can sell you regular tickets and the online part should be fixed soon.

mazollo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 09:31:54 am »

Tony, thanks for the help, called and got my tickets - Woohoo!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 09:35:45 am »

Waterbury has a problem with the presale, they never went on sale, only VIP/Premium. If you call their box office they can sell you regular tickets and the online part should be fixed soon.

The venue is working with their ticket seller to get the regular pre sale tickets on sale. In the mean time please call the box office and give them your password.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 09:47:10 am »

The venue is working with their ticket seller to get the regular pre sale tickets on sale. In the mean time please call the box office and give them your password.

I am told by a fan this is the number they called 203.346.2000

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 10:26:30 am »

I am told by a fan this is the number they called 203.346.2000

Tickets.com got it fixed. Password is pinkhouses
http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?organ_val=22009
Choose AEG presents John Mellencamp
Then you see a page with the Premium/VIP tickets available. Enter pinkhouses in that promo code area.

Sorry for the difficulties guys!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: