John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:38:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Why doenst John tour in the South??  Florida loves his music toooooooooo!
Bring John to the South - 4 (100%)
Bring John to Florida - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fans in the SOUTH should be considered to!  (Read 6300 times)
schelskec
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2010, 10:04:04 am »

I've been waiting for John Mellencamp to reschedule the concert he cancelled (which I had tickets) in Miami over 4 years ago...  I would travel anywhere in Florida to see him in concert, but it looks like I will have to travel to the Midwest or West to see him in concert.  Not fair to the FANS here.
kdcranfill21
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 06:43:52 pm »

No offense and I understand where you are coming from, as many musicians don't visit individual states in all areas.  However, last time I checked there is a Southern date for the tour in TN and TN is very much in the South.

Kim
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 11:55:58 am »

There are more dates for the tour still to be announced. He will hit all areas of the country on the No Better Than This tour, including, I would assume, Florida. As for why John doesn't come down there all that much? Well, it might have something to do with the fact that the last few times he's played down there he's struggled to sell tickets, so he avoids those markets, or the promoters avoid him, either way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: