John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 04:34:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sales for "No Better Than This" album  (Read 4463 times)
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2012, 11:47:25 am »

I have asked this before but didn't get a response.  So I thought I'd ask again.

No Better Than This has been available for purchase since August 16th of 2010.  How many copies of the album (hard copy version and digital copy version) have been sold?  Are there any sales figures that can be shared with the fans?  I'd love to know how well the album has done in terms of sales.

Mike
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 07:15:27 am »

I'm guessing 100.000, new albums by veteran artists just don't sell that much these days, especially one like NBTT ''old style, mono'' it would be like people rushing out to buy the latest black & white non widescreen movie, their loss though because it's an amazing album and one i think most artists ''''including John'' would have a hard time topping.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: