John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:31:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumble Seat in Ottawa?  (Read 4571 times)
mjamensky
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2012, 12:01:04 pm »

I'm guessing it's pretty much impossible to make a request, but I'll try anyways.

"Rumble Seat" saved my life twice. Once when I was a teenager and another time when my special needs son was born. It's a long story, but it means a lot to me.

Also, it was me and my son who were front row center in Ottawa at the NAC show last year, who get everyone else dancing. (See review: http://www.mellencamp.com/forum/index.php?topic=866.0).

If there's any way John could play this at the upcoming July show in Ottawa that would be just wonderful!

Don't worry, if not we will still be there anyways. I completely understand that John has a huge collection from which to choose, and we of course look forward to it all!

walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 01:58:58 pm »

For some reason, John hasn't played this great song live in 20 years. Sorry to say that there's almost a zero percent chance he'll sing it in Ottawa. If there is one downside to John it is that he leaves virtually 80 percent of his catalog unplayed in the live setting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: