John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 02:32:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Better Than This - Fall Tour Ticket Question  (Read 47641 times)
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 03:49:09 pm »

For the first time in my Mellenhead career I was afraid I was going to be unable to get in on the pre-sale yesterday....I had to be in a class.  Luckily, we got a break right around sale time...I ran outside with my iPhone....trying to punch the little keys and see the screen...then a huge black cloud rolled in and it started to pour!!!  Tried each break to access something, with no luck.  So, when I got home later in the evening I sat down at my laptop and holy *!#* if I didn't buy myself some third row seats!!!!  This was a crazy time....and I've heard the stories about tickets being "forzen" etc., but never believed it until now.  Luck was with me this time around I guess.  Have to agree with other posts....wouldn't spend this much on ANYONE else, glad he's touring, etc. etc.     And have also decided that I'm not crazy....I'm an addict!!

Thanks Tony and anyone else involved in this whirlwind!!!!!  "Ain't life grand!"

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: