John Mellencamp Community
May 03, 2024, 04:37:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Kenny Chesney Pic Wearing Mellencamp Shirt  (Read 5622 times)
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2011, 10:16:26 am »

Does anyone remember Kenny Chesney doing a cover photo shoot for a country music magazine wearing a Mellencamp shirt (I believe it was a LJ one)? I'm searching for it to use as part of a Trivia Tuesday blog on the mellenblog. Thanks! AND...if anyone has a still of Matthew McConaughey wearing the WWW shirt in a "Time To Kill" that would be great, as well.

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 01:41:11 pm »

I found a movie still of Matthew wearing the WWW tour shirt in "A Time To Kill" however, it's a Warner Bros copy right protected shot so I'm only going to provide the link in the blog.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm580557056/tt0117913

Still searching for the Kenny Chesney one.

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 02:22:24 pm »

Cool Smiley Thanks for the link!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: