John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 07:12:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Udine, IT Show Update  (Read 60017 times)
Lynyrd1967
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 03:24:13 am »

I see John in Paris and was great, and also in Vigevano, great too...without 3 song on the set...but was great too !!! I've waited him for a long long time,and just the moment when he came out on the stage was enough to think that I've spent my money well. I think that in Italy there was not enough person that waited for him like a lot that waited someone like Springsteen, ... I feel this,and I think He feel too...

Joe & Dave in Italy

Alex
zvonko
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2011, 02:17:16 am »

Still very disapointed about canceled show in Udine. For emotional compensation I bought box set On the Rural Route 7609 to have something to listen to to the end of the summer. I am also the fan of Bob Dylan, but Bob is around almost every year (saw him seven times not including Udine because the show was cancelelled in 2003 because of heavy rain in the evening of the concert). Mr. Mellencamp is not around so ofen so it is a pity.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: